Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eco Tanka (Water Bottle)



Feedback for your eco-tanka.

My sister and her husband gave me an 1 litre Tanka with the insulation sleeve for Christmas, and I absolutely loved it. (Past tense, I've since lost it, so I've bought a new one!). I mainly use mine to take to dance parties, where I previously had frustrations with losing a plastic water bottle amongst others, or having someone think it's rubbish and throw it out.

Some feedback for you:
The plastic cap for the sports lid breaks to easily. At first I thought it might just be me, but the new one I bought broke with a couple of days of me using it.

The metal rings on the sleeve bend out of shape too easily. I found the carry strap kept slipping off the rings through a gap in the metal.

It would be cool if the insulation sleep came with some kind of pocket, it would make it pretty practical! I'm thinking like a stretchy mesh pocket like you see on the outside of backpacks.
But keep up the good work on a quality product. :)

Regards


David Johnston.

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your feedback, it is really appreciated!!

I am so glad that you love your ECOtanka(s) J

We have been aware that the dust cover straps were breaking too easily. We have just had a new lid manufactured as a result,.. please let me know if you need any free sports cap replacements, we can send that out for you.

Thank you for letting me know about the metal rings, that information is new to me, so that helps. I have forwarded it across to our design and production manager.

The pocket idea is a good one! I have also sent that across to the design and production manager.

Thank you again, that is great!!

We will be continuously working to improve our products and add to our range. Please stay tuned! J www.ecotanka.com

Kind Regards,

Sharon Broderick - Director

Those two 'J's are sic.

No comments:

Post a Comment